Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July Fun!!






Corinne took her first road trip this weekend! We drove up to Nana & Papa Reed's cabin in Overgaard to escape the heat! She LOVED it! We've decided she is a mountain girl... she loves the outdoors! Sweet Aunt Lindsey made her this red, white and blue tutu! She experienced a few "firsts" while we were there, namely sweet potatoes (which she loves...), lemonade through a straw (yep, all by herself!!), gnawing on a steak bone (I know... but it's a Reed Family tradition!), a parade and fireworks! We were worried the fireworks would scare her, but she seemed to enjoy them while snuggling up to me in the cool weather. Surprisingly, she fell asleep about 10 minutes into the show! We had such a fun time with Nana, Papa, Lindsey, Clay and the boys!!









8 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha her little pom poms are so cute!

Melody B. said...

I can barely take that ADORABLE headband...where in the WORLD did you get that! It's too funny!

Clay's gal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fab Fabian Life said...

So glad you are on the band wagon-- looks like you guys had a fun trip! I love the pics of Corinnne munchin on the meat! You should be able to get to our blog by clicking on the name-- if not let me know.

Becca said...

Yaay Corinne! Big girl to be chompin' on ribs already! I bet Daddy's so proud of you... Cute, cute, cute! Happy to read your blog - I'll check it often. Hope all is good, miss you tons!

Sassy said...

Oh my word...that headband is adorable as is Allen's get up..JK...I love how cute the baby looked!!!!

Marquita said...

Corrine is such a cutie! I think she looks just like her dad! Looks like you guys had lots of fun over the holiday weekend. Thanks for sharing the pictures

Nathan and Amanda Luker said...

We were at the same parade. So was Briauna, Camille. Next year we should plan a get together if everyone is driving to Show Low anyway.