Friday, December 31, 2010

After standing in line for a while with my mom, dad, Tim and Corinne, we thought this wouldn't happen. I was sure we'd get a picture with Santa while Corinne was pitching a fit. She kept saying, "But I don't wanna see Santa!" Great. I can't even remember all my mom and I tried saying to convince her to do it. Then, when it was her turn, I rushed right up to Santa and gave him a huge hug. It obviously worked ;-) She then proceeded to tell him she wanted a puppy (sorry babe, not this year) and a dollhouse. Thankfully, Santa made good on the dollhouse request. Though I doubt many will see this post (I would have given up by now if I were you...) we hope your Christmas holiday was filled with love, family, and a renewed appreciation for our Savior, Jesus Christ. Love to all!

10 comments:

Colburns said...

She is so beautiful!

Kathleen said...

That picture couldn't have turned out better! You'd never know the story behind it if you hadn't revealed it. Corinne is gorgeous! I'm glad your Christmas turned out well. I really wish our two little girls could play together. Miss you!

BandHGardner said...

OHHHHHH I miss you! Corrine is so beautiful and so much fun. Let's betroth Clark and Corrine. Waddaya say? It'd be perfect. LOVE YOU!
Holls

Mhari said...

Such a cute pic. Glad to see your update and your sweet girl. Hope you had a wonderful holiday too and a Happy New Year.

Niki Miller said...

She is a doll!

Monica said...

Oh yay! An update!!! She is so special!

Jen Manwaring said...

She is so darn cute!! It was so fun getting together last week! I'm going to miss you.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

oh my gosh kristin! she's gorgeous! she looks EXACTLY like you! its so exciting to see updates from you...which lets be honest girl, it isnt often ;-) love you!

Nielson Family said...

WOW! Corinne is absolutely beautiful- of course! We love that name and if we have another girl I think that's what we'll name her. So glad to see your updated post! How are you guys?

Melissa Bosen said...

Just stopping by to see how your family is doing. Love you Kristin!