Thursday, January 8, 2009

More catch up...Thanksgiving!


Corinne certainly enjoyed all the delicious food! Especially the banana cream pie!

"Reed Rocketfest" was a hit, as usual. Here's Papa with his soda can specialty! 

Look out!!!



Pretty good eh?! We were all surprised how far it flew! 

Speaking of "surprised", Rinney Roo got the shock of her life!! 

But she recovered... Though, check out that face! She's still not so sure about this rocket thing!

Daddy & Corinne enjoying the beautiful weather...

The loves of my life...

One of my all-time FAVORITE pictures of Tim & Corinne...

We had such a fabulous time!
Thank you to everyone for the delicious food and wonderful company! Love you all!




4 comments:

Niki Miller said...

The picture of you and Corinne (4th one from the bottom) is beautiful! You should have that enlarged.

BandHGardner said...

I LOVE the picture of her crying. Am I messed up or what?

BandHGardner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJMsquared+6 said...

It's about time I heard something from you on your blog... my, my, I can't believe how BIG Corinne is getting. It is hard to believe that she is already a year old!! I love that picture of Tim and Corinne too!! Oh, so cute!