Saturday, January 17, 2009

Corinne's 1st Birthday!

Corinne Lynae turned ONE on January 2, 2009! Here's a few pics from her birthday party! We celebrated on January 17th. It was a perfect day with beautiful weather. I'm so glad we'll get to celebrate her birthday each year when it's COOL!

A few pictures of our princess BEFORE the birthday cake aftermath!


Corinne had impressions taken of her hand and foot that will later become a ceramic birthday plate we can hang on her wall. I'll post pictures of it when I get it back. Thanks Michelle! If anyone wants her contact info, she's listed here under my favorite sites. She and her products are amazing!



Now time for the sticky birthday cake mess! What fun it is to be ONE!




She loves to swing!

Daddy & birthday girl!

Thanks for the wagon Gaga and Gampa!! And thank you to everyone else for the gifts and for coming to celebrate with me! Love you all!

3 comments:

Mhari said...

That kid is so stinkin' cute. I love the idea for a birthday plate. I hope things are going well for y'all!

Kari said...

We love you Co-Co Rinny! So glad you are blogging again RIs! Love you!!

Kathleen said...

Corinne is so pretty! She made such a beautiful birthday girl. Can't believe how fast she is growing up!!